Startseite Forums idx bugs Index Window columns

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Teilnehmer

Thank you for making it so the chosen columns are remembered when restarting Index Manager. But sometimes I find all columns get selected. Either on opening the programme or when I return to it after a break (but without having closed it down). Less annoying than previously but still a little.
    Jan

indexmanager

The user interface is saved project-specifically. A different column selection in the index list can be useful for each project. When opening the program and a new project, the default selection (all columns) is displayed.
    Hope this explains the different column selections you obeserved.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 5 Jahren, 4 Monaten von .
    Janice Rayment
    Teilnehmer

I’ve only been working on a single project. And once I didn’t even close the programme down – I went off for a couple of hours and found all columns were showing. It’s possible my computer had done a restart but there was no indication of anything else shutting down and reopening.

Jan Wright
    Teilnehmer

This happens to me as well. I will get my Index window set up with number, entry, subentry, sub-sub, and page range columns. Then, if I do a search in the Index window, when I return to no filters, all the columns show again, and I have to right-click and hide the ones I don’t want. It’s a small issue, just a few clicks, but it would be nice if the Index window remembered my column choices after a search. This is on a Mac.

And thank you Klarso for putting up forums for us!

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.