We start with a short tour, and you will learn about:
- help functions, import and open files, adapt layout: add or remove windows, adjust size and position
- Text mode: create index entries and toolbar functions: main- and subheadings, index names, page formats and -range, forced sorting
- Edit mode: edit index entries
- Search Options: Text Window, Context Window, Word List and Word Map
- Word list mode: name index, proper name extraction, search
- Index mode and export
- one fits all, back-of-the-book indexing with Index-Manager
Questions are always welcome.
Next 2 trainings: Wednesday, January 26th (01/19/2022)
Time Option 1: 5:00 pm CET, 4:00 pm GMT, 11:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time, 10:00 am Central, 9:00 am Mountain, 08:00 am Pacific (US and Canada).
Time Option 2: 9:00 am CET, 7:00 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time.